One of the most stunning cities in Germany, a city break to Hamburg is always more than worth it! Throw a bit of luxury in and you’re laughing all the way across the water!
Luxury Hamburg Getaway
I managed to find this deal through Travelcircus, where you will be staying at the East Hamburg Hotel, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) a 4* property bound to give you a stay to remember. Located super close to the heart of the city centre, you’ll receive breakfast each morning with this deal, you’ll have a lovely rooftop terrace to enjoy the views from, and you’ll even have access to the on site spa so you can really indulge in a bit of relaxation after a long day in the city.
Some of the sights around Hamburg that I urge you to head out and see include St. Michael’s Tower, the hip streets of St Pauli, and the city park Planten un Blomen is pretty interesting and makes for a nice day out. And you won’t be far at all from any of them so that’s one of the things that makes this hotel so handy.
For a bit of downtime in the evenings, there are two bars on site at the hotel and a choice of cuisine in the restaurants as well, so the choice is all yours! If you want to book your Hamburg getaway now just click the link below.
The only thing missing from this fantastic deal is return flights from your favourite UK airport – you can find a variety of flight bargains through my Flights Fare Finder.. happy holiday shopping! ;-)
- Luxury 4* Hotel Hamburg, Germany: 1 Night incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Spa Access only £58
- Example travel dates: 4 – 5 Sept 2016
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Airport of departure: find cheap flights through my Flights Fare Finder
- Hotel: East Hamburg
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 616 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Hamburg, Germany
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: find average transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £58 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing