Great weather, delicious food, miles of beaches, unique architecture, a bustling nightlife and a cracking football team… sound like something you’d be interested in? Add a fabulous central 4* Hotel and cheap return flights to the mix.. you’d be crazy not to visit Barcelona, the city of dreams!
Luxury Barcelona Stay – a hotel like no other!
Barcelona is one of the most visited cities in Europe, by both leisure and business tourists, and it’s not hard to see why. It is important you visit the city on foot (with the help of the underground trains of course!) because this city is the perfect size to see all the major attractions in a short amount of time. Fill up on tapas, paella, pintxos and vermouth – you’ll need your energy, there’s a lot to fit in! The Sagrada de Familia is obviously the first stop, followed by the Gothic Quarter, and closely accompanied by The Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar, the Park Guell and last but not least, the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya.
You’ll be needing a place to stay during your stay in the Spanish city, so take a look at this FABULOUS hotel I found through Trivago. The Hotel SB Diagonal Zero Barcelona (4/5 on TripAdvisor) is located just opposite Barcelona’s Forum Convention Centre and a short 5 minute walk to the beach. There is a tram stop just outside the hotel, and metro and bus are situated within a few minutes’ walk. Prices start from just £62 per night (£31 pppn) for a Deluxe Double Room or Twin Room (2 adults + 1 child). There are several room options available, just check out the details below or directly the provider’s page. The suite with hot tub is available from £154 per night – £77 per person per night.
This great hotel includes a spa and gym, and rooftop bar and pool with unrivalled views. During your stay you will have full access to the hotel gym and the spa includes a Turkish bath and Finnish sauna – beauty treatments are available at an additional cost. Your room (this is the best bit, just in case you haven’t seen that fabulous picture above!) includes air conditioning, a satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, a laptop safe and all rooms are completely soundproofed. Some rooms may also include a spa bath, and each room features touch screen control for lights and temperature. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer (no bad hair days here!) and bathrobes and slippers can be provided on request.
When you’re feeling a little peckish, the Echo Healthy Restaurant & Food Boutique offers tasty and healthy cuisine – there is also a delicatessen and 24 hour room service.
What are you waiting for?! – Find cheap flights through my Flight Fare Finder and jet off to a great city, staying in a fab hotel :)
- Luxury Hotel Barcelona: great 4* Hotel from only £31 pppn
- Travel dates: Depends on availability, cheapest rates in Feburary 2017
- Airport of departure: find cheap flights to Barcelona through my Flights Fare Finder
- Hotel: 4-star SB Diagonal Zero Barcelona
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,827 reviews
- Destination: Barcelona, Spain
- Travel, Spa Access and city tax (around €1,21 pppn) not included!
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Room options:
- Deluxe Double or Twin Room (2 adults + 1 child): £62 pn (£31 pppn)
- Triple Room: £69 pn (£23 pppn)
- Executive Double Room or Twin Room with Spa access: £86 pn (£43 pppn)
- Suite with Hot Tub: £154 pn (£77 pppn)
- Flights are not included and please make sure that hotel and flights are both available before booking!
- Price: only £31 per person per night based on 2 adults staying