I can bet you haven’t heard of Alberobello, in the region of Puglia, southern Italy – but you will definitely want to visit after this article. The town is special for its ‘Trulli’ – characteristic white washed conical-roofed houses – beautiful fixtures to the already stunning Italian landscape. The small and tranquil town is not far from Bari and Brindisi – both stunning and extremely popular southern Italian cities and definitely worth a visit.
Of course you will need somewhere to stay when you’re passing through Alberobello.. why not this fabulous and super unique hotel I found on Trivago!?
Luxury Hotel Bari – bellissimo!
An eclectic mix of tradition, nature, modern furnishings, patterned fabrics and Italian influences, Le Alcove – Luxury Hotel nei Trulli (5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 190 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) is not your typical Bari hotel. It is a series of traditional Trulli huts in the centre of Alberobello – all recognised as UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Luxury Hotel Bari, Italy: 4* Hotel from £136pn
- Travel dates: Subject to availability
- Airport of departure: find cheap flights to Bari through my Flights Fare Finder
- Hotel: Le Alcove – Luxury Hotel nei Trulli
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 190 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Alberobello, Italy
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £136 per night based on 2 adults sharing