You can forget about ‘Lanzagrotty‘ because Lanzarote is on the up again, with the increase of eco friendly, architecturally stunning and eternally chic hotels, B&B’s and self catering accommodation options – more like ‘Lanzahotty‘ am I right?! However, a few things have stayed the same, and that’s the 3 tourist resorts that Lanzarote has to offer – Costa Teguise, Playa Blanca and Puerto del Carmen – the latter being my resort of choice for this luxury spotlight. The one thing I like about the Canaries and especially Lanzarote, is the consistent and guaranteed good weather, no matter what time of the year you visit. With an average temperature of 22C all year round, you can’t go wrong.
Ok, ok now to the main attraction! You will need somewhere during your stay on the beautiful island right? Check these villas out!
Luxury Lanzarote Villa – be your own boss!
This villa resort I’ve found is perfect for those looking to relax and recharge on their own accord – you’re the boss this holiday! The Villas Puerto Rubicon (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 62 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) are located just 100 metres from Lanzarote’s Rubicon Marina, and 10 minutes’ walk from Playa Blanca Beach and Hesperia Playa Dorada Golf Club – something for everyone! My favourite part about these villas is definitely the private outdoor pool, unique to every villa. There is also an adjoining garden with barbecue area, so you can enjoy a meal or two outside, as you watch the sun set. All guests will receive a welcome pack on arrival, which includes a simple breakfast such as tea, coffee, juice and biscuits.
Each villa also comes with a living room with satellite TV, sofa, CD/DVD player, fully equipped bathroom including hairdryer, and a well equipped kitchen including washing machine and dishwasher. If you choose to rent a car – there is a link below – the villas offer free onsite parking.
- Luxury Hotel Lanzarote: 4* Villa with Private Pool from only £64pn
- Travel dates: Depends on availability
- Airport of departure: find cheap flights to Lanzarote through my Flights Fare Finder
- Hotel: Villas Puerto Rubicon
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 62 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Lanzarote, Canary Islands
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £64 per night based on 2 adults sharing