Thinking of heading to Phuket someday soon? Put off by the hefty hotel prices for luxury accommodation?! I found this 4* hotel on Trivago for just £28 per night (including breakfast!) and it’s like tropical paradise!
Luxury Hotel Phang Nga, Thailand
Nestled amongst a tropical paradise, the Khaolak Bhandari Resort & Spa (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is the perfect retreat for those looking for relaxation, seclusion and 4* luxury.. for half the average price! The hotel itself is decorated in a traditional Thai style – think local materials, spacious chalets and lush greenery. Take a dip in its spacious saltwater swimming pool and bask in the beautiful Thai sunshine, or enjoy a treatment (or three!) in the Bhandari Spa. You can choose from massages, aromatherapy and body treatments, along with use of the sauna and hot tub.
If you fancy doing something with your days (apart from sunbathing and sipping cocktails) head out on a diving or snorkelling trip organised by the hotel, all you’ve got to do is ask! Breakfast is included in this amazing value price, and you can enjoy wonderful alfresco dining at the Bhandari restaurant on an evening, with a menu jam packed with Thai and international dishes.
- Luxury Hotel Phang Nga, Thailand: 4* Hotel from £28pn
- Travel dates: Dependant on availability
- Airport of departure: find cheap flights to Phuket through my Flights Fare Finder
- Hotel: Khaolak Bhandari Resort & Spa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 461 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Phang Nga, Thailand
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £28 per night based on 2 adults sharing