Santorini is a destination like no other, and is definitely one of Greece‘s more beautiful islands – its not on the front of every Greek postcard for no reason!
It boasts the best sunsets on Earth (apparently!) with the sun lighting up the white washed church walls and the sea dappled with the orange sun.. bliss! I definitely recommend you have a glass (or three) of the crisp and sweet wine Santorini has to offer – with Italian influences you can’t go wrong.
Just in case you needed another reason to head to the stunning island of Santorini, Greece.. then this hotel Santorini is definitely it!
Excellent Santorini Hotel
The Apanemo Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) located on Akrotiri, on the infamous and unspoilt side of Santorini – which includes the gorgeous caldera. It is also just 5 minutes from the old town, and also super close the world famous red beach. This hotel is really something special, with a 3 level swimming pool and additional children’s pool.
The only thing missing from this wonderful Greek set up is return flights from your favourite UK airport – you can find a variety of flight bargains through my Flights Fare Finder. The cheapest rate for this hotel is £35.50 per person per night and you can book this rate on Trivago.co.uk. Happy holiday shopping!
- Excellent Hotel Santorini: Caldera Hotel only £35.50 pppn
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel dates: Dependant on availability
- Example dates: 15-16 October 2016
- Airport of departure: find cheap flights to Santorini through my Flights Fare Finder
- Hotel: 3-star Apanemo
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 564 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Santorini, Greece
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price: only £35.50 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!