A city marked by centuries of culture, where the Moorish and Roman architectural influences are just as visible as the modern and trendy bars and sandy beaches in the area – welcome to Lisbon. Located on the Atlantic coast, the Portuguese capital will cast its spell on you. You’ll be in the Ericeira Area, known for its quality of fresh fish and seafood, including the dishes “puré de mariscos” (seafood purée), “frango de caldeirada” (chicken, peas and various condiments) or “sopa de cabozes” (crab, whiting-pout and mussel soup)!
Book your Luxury Lisbon Stay today!
While exploring the magical city of Lisbon, you’ll be staying in the Casa de Alto Villa with a cascading pool and stunning views of the countryside (It’s located in a National Ecological Reserve!) Just 4 km away, you have the Ribeira de Ihas World Surf Spot, where you can try your hand at surfing! You could also get an hour-long train to Sintra, which is like a fairytale with its rippling mountains and exotic gardens! In the Villa itself, you’ll have 2 floors and a deck, with fully equipped kitchen, spacious living room with solarium, and 3 bedrooms (incl. glass suite)!
I found this deal on Airbnb!
- Lisbon Group Stay: 7 Nights incl. Apartment & Pool (8 People!) only £130 pp
- Example travel dates: 1-8 November 2016
- many more dates available, price per night varies (starting from £130 pp)
- Length of stay: 7 Nights minimum (more available)
- Hotel: Casa do Alto (AirBnB)
- Flights: Find flights using our Flight Fare Finder
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 47 reviews
- Destination: Lisbon, Portugal
- Meals: Self-catering
- Price includes service fee of £102
- £1039 in total / 8 = £130
- Price: only £130 per person based on 8 adults sharing