Just in case you needed a reason to head to the stunning island of Santorini, Greece.. then this hotel is definitely it!
Santorini is a destination like no other, and is definitely one of Greece’s more beautiful islands – its not on the front of every Greek postcard for no reason! It boasts the best sunsets on Earth (apparently!) with the sun lighting up the white washed church walls and the sea dappled with the orange sun.. bliss! I definitely recommend you have a glass (or three) of the crisp and sweet wine Santorini has to offer – with Italian influences you can’t go wrong. It is also the perfect place for those activity lovers among us – the most popular activities are all on the water, such as cave snorkelling, diving and sea kayaking.. sound like something like you might like? Well, you’re going to need somewhere to stay aren’t you..
Your Luxury Santorini Hotel Deal – sheer bliss!
Check out the gorgeous Dana Villas, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 616 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) situated in a peaceful neighbourhood just outside of Fira’s city centre, they offer unparalleled views of the volcano and the infamous Santorini sunset. If you choose to rent a car – which I definitely recommend you do in order to make the most of the beautiful Greek scenes – there is free public parking near to the villas.
Each suite or room you choose to stay in will include cable TV, air conditioning, DVD and CD players, a safety deposit box and coffee making facilities – there is also a guaranteed view of the volcano, caldera and Aegean Sea from all room types and open air premises.
If you’re feeling a little peckish, the onsite restaurant overlooks the caldera and serves a variety of Greek and international specialities; the pool bar offers a variety of cocktails and smoothies, and you can enjoy room service during your stay. What more could you ask for!?
The hotel features a 70-m2 swimming pool with a number of sun loungers to enjoy – there is also a variety of massage facilities and a hot tub among the wellness facilities on offer. You will have full Wi-Fi access throughout your stay and the reception is open 24 hours.
The only thing missing from this gorgeous set up, is return flights from the UK airport of your choice. You can find a variety of flight bargains through my Flights Fare Finder.
The price of £78 per night on Trivago applies to a Studio including breakfast. There are several room options available and if you want to treat yourself to even more luxury then think about staying in one of their villas with prices starting from £258 per night. Some of these villas include a private pool and they can host up to 6 guests. Just check your options on Trivago and have a look at these pictures…<3 – happy holiday shopping!
- Luxury Santorini Hotel: 4* Hotel Deal incl. Breakfast from £39 pppn
- Travel dates: Subject to availability, cheapest dates in March 2017
- Flights not included: find cheap flights to Santorini through my Flights Fare Finder
- Hotel: 4-star Dana Villas
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 765 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Santorini, Greece
- Car hire
- Price depends on your dates and the time of the year. Price is subject to change.
- City tax not included, around £0.34 city tax per night
- Price includes your stay in a Studio, more room options available:
- Traditional Suite: £87 per night
- Junior Suite: £98 per night
- Family Suite: £112 per night (up to 5 guests)
- Suite Dana: £163 per night (up to 5 guests)
- Honeymoon Room: £224 per night
- Honeymoon Villa: £258 per night
- Grand Villa: £285 (up to 5 guests)
- Exclusive Suite, Private Pool: £332 per night (up to 4 guests)
- Exclusive Villa, Private Pool: £536 per night (up to 6 guests)
- Price: only £39 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing