I don’t know where to begin, because Manchester is an amazing city with a lot to see and to do. So I’m going to start with the big shopping centres that are Manchester Arndale or the Market Place for sure. Both centres come also with cafes and restaurants inside.
In Lowry Outlet Mall you can make great bargains on brands. Then on busy St. Ann’s Square, one of the big shopping streets, you won’t miss any deals and can always look forward to check store after another. Often you find loads of street performers craft and food stalls there, so it has a great atmosphere.
So basically I have found you the perfect shopping trip around a great hotel deal that you can book with Travelbird.co.uk :) Get accommodated in the super central and great Marriott Manchester Victoria & Albert Hotel (79% on TripAdvisor). So no need to carry your shopping bags all around Manchester! The price is £54.50 per person based on 2 people sharing and that’s a total of only £109!
And if you love to spend some time in good cafés I also have spotted some great shops that you can pay a visit. Try out Unicorn on Albany Road, which sells wholesome and organic products and makes fantastic bread in their bakery part to pamper you with.
For anyone who is into wine and cheese and everything that belongs to it, stroll to The Cheese Hamlet on Wilmslow Road. Here you get cheddars, chutneys and mustards in different flavours, seasoned with chives, garlic and all kinds of other herbs and spices. Yummy!
And to my chocoholics: you will surely love Cocoa Cobana, which is located on Burton Road. The delicate artisan chocolate will leave a super sweet taste in your mouth but take care that you don’t end up sugar shocked!
- Manchester Staycation: 2 Days in a good 4* Hotel for only £54.50
- Travel period: many dates in July and August
- Travel duration: 2 days (1 night)
- Airline: find favourable flight bargains on bravofly.co.uk
- Hotel: 4-star Marriott Manchester Vicotria & Albert Hotel
- Rating: 79% on TripAdvisor out of 686 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Water Stree, Manchester city centre
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer: train to Deansgate (£5, 38mins)
- Price: only £54.50 per person based on two adults sharing