Why not treat yourself to a night away from all of the usual chaos and head to a Spa in Manchester? With this deal you can afford to! This deal is a total bargain, which is definitely worth considering.
Your Spa Break in Manchester
The deal I have found you is available on spabreaks.com for only £59.50 per person. This includes your 1 Night Hotel stay, Breakfast, a 3-course Dinner, Spa Access & a Spa Gift.. definitely not a bad deal, hey?!
With this deal you will be staying in the Village Urban Resort Manchester Ashton, which has received a good TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. As previously mentioned, whilst you’re staying here you will be provided with a 3-Course Dinner on the night of your stay and then a Breakfast the following morning.
As a little bonus, you’ll be given an ESPA Spa Gift Box in your room, so you’ll be able to take home a small memento and remember the experience for as long as possible. As well as this you’ll have access to the leisure facilities, which include things like a pool. It’s the perfect way for you to maximise your relaxation.
IF you wanted to combine this trip with a journey further into Manchester you could do so, with the tube stop not being far from your hotel. If you do this, it’s the perfect way for you to have some fun and maybe get a bit of shopping done; as if anyone ever needs an excuse!?
- Manchester Spa Break: 1 Night incl. Hotel, Breakfast, 3-Course Dinner, Spa Access & Spa Gift only £59.50
- Travel dates: Thursdays to Sundays from 16/02/2015 – 16/08/2015
- Travel duration: 1 Night
- Hotel: Village Urban Resort Manchester Ashton
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 441 reviews
- Hotel location: centrally located
- Destination: Manchester, England
- Meals: breakfast & dinner included
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £59.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing