Hey, look at what I’ve stumbled over while I was looking for a nice holiday bargain for you: Travelbird.co.uk is offering a great price for a lush 5 star hotel in Marrakech for only £119 per person based on two people sharing and staying 3 nights. The price includes a lot of things that will spoil you over and over with some luxury. Here are the details:
Spend your days in the Medina of Marrakech in the 5 star Kasbah Igoudar hotel (87% on TripAdvisor) which also holds a Certificate of Excellence. No wonder if you see the pictures of the hotel! The hotel runs great spa amenities and is a paradise for those of you who like to treat yourself good. The hotel offers a lot of comfort and as a boutique hotel it attracts its visitors to spend almost more time in the hotel than in the interesting city centre of Marrakech :)
The spa area has a Turkish bath, jacuzzi massage room and a cosy relaxation area. If this wouldn’t be already amazing, the hotel runs a big outdoor pool where you can enjoy your cocktail on the sun loungers. The deal includes the half board option and that means that you will be able to eat some really delicious food at the hotel’s restaurant. It serves couscous, spicy tagines (the Moroccan food consisting of vegetables and meat, fish or chicken)and many other specialities. The deal of travelbird.co.uk has a maximum occupancy of a Double Room is 2 adults, 1 baby between 0 and 2 years and 1 child between 3 and 12 years in one Double room. Kids receive a discount based on two paying adults: babies between 0 and 2 years stay for free and children between 3 and 12 years pay £21 for the entire stay. That makes this holiday also very interesting for families!
The location of the hotel is a 30 minutes drive from the Marrakech, but the hotel provides a shuttle service to the city centre of Marrakech. The Medina is a UNESCO protected attraction and is full of the so called Souks which are open air markets. Get inspired and enchanted by the interesting smells of the different spices and take a closer look at all the sights that this place has to offer. You’re going to feel like being a part of an oriental fairytale with all the potion sellers, snake-charmers and donkey carts. Don’t miss to visit the Djemaa el-Fna which is Marrakech’s main square and open-air theatre. Enjoy the evenings in the streets with musicians and storytellers and get you well-deserved rest at the wonderful hotel.
FYI: The deal does not include any flights and as there are many dates from May to October available, check out bravofly.co.uk for favourable flight prices. You can also choose to stay 7 nights for the price of £282 per person. Choose your favourite dates, create your own trip around this great hotel and enjoy this trip to Marrakech :)
- Marrakech Luxury Hotel: 4 Days incl. 5* Hotel, Half Board and Airport Transfer upon Arrival for only £119
- Travel period: many dates from May to October 2014 available.
- Travel duration: 4 Days (3 nights)
- Validity: subject to availability
- Airport of departure: check bravofly.co.uk for appropriate flight bargains
- Hotel: 5 star Kasbah Igoudar
- Rating: 87% on TripAdvisor out of 133 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Hotel location: approx. 30 minute-drive from the city centre (shuttle service provided by the hotel)
- Destination: Marrakech
- Board basis: Half Board
- Airport transfer in Marrakech: the day of arrival, you’ll get a free transfer from the airport. If you need a transfer from the hotel back to the airport upon departure, please note you have to pay an additional fee £15.
- Price includes: use of the spa facilities, free WiFi
- Excluded: Booking fee of £9
- Price: only £119 per person based on two adults sharing