Fancy a 2 night trip away from the stresses of the daily 9-5 but don’t want to have to take out a bank loan? Check out this deal I found on travelbird.co.uk – 2 nights in a 300 year old converted barn nestled in the Norfolk countryside! The Norfolk Broads are ideal for nature lovers, and can be truly enjoyed by hiring a boat or taking part in a guided river trip. There are also plenty of opportunities for bird watching, hiking, biking and fishing and if this isn’t for you, enjoy a shot scenic drive to the City of Literature (Norwich) which is jam packed with shops, bars, cafes, museums and parks.
Your Norfolk Staycation Deal
Located just outside the village of Wortwell, the Wortwell Hall Barn (5/5 on Tripadvisor – a real scorcher!) is known for its great customer service and cooked breakfasts served every morning from local ingredients. You will be staying in a double room with a TV with freeview and DVD player, as well as tea/coffee making facilities. It also includes an ensuite bathroom with complimentary toiletries and towels. Some rooms also feature a terrace or patio, perfect for enjoying the beautiful Norfolk landscape.
This deal includes either: a 2 course dinner on the first night of your stay if you arrive between 18 Sept – 31 Oct, or a festive 5 course Christmas dinner on the second night of your stay if you arrive between 1 Nov – 30 Dec. It also includes an early check in from 13;30 or a late check out from 12:00, and a cooked breakfast each morning of your stay.
- Norfolk: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & more options from £139
- Travel dates: Various dates throughout September, October, November, December 2015
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Wortwell Hall Barn
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 50 reviews
- Hotel location: 24km from Norwich, 33km from Great Yarmouth
- Destination: Norfolk, England
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner (2 course or 5 course Christmas dinner)
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £69.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing