Head to sunny and green Ripon, North Yorkshire with this brilliant Brewery deal I found on TravelBird for only £39.50 per person! This includes 1 night (or 2 nights at an additional price) in a beautiful public house, a 2-Course Dinner, Breakfast and Brewery tickets for 2. Get this on your Christmas list, as its a perfect early Christmas present for a real ale/beer lover in your life!
Your Ripon, North Yorkshire Hotel & Brewery Deal
You will be staying at the Black Swan Public House, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) which boasts stunning views over the Burn Valley and 40 mile panoramic views of the Vale of York and the surrounding moors. What was originally a 17th Century public house, it keeps true to its roots with gorgeous rooms available to guests, each named after a local place. The hotel also provides walk guides and pictures, bringing the local history to life.
This great deal includes a 2-Course Dinner (or Christmas dinner depending on dates booked) at the hotel’s restaurant the first night of your stay and a full English breakfast the following morning of your stay. It also includes 2 x tickets to the Black Sheep Brewery, just 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Pubs and bars have been pouring Black Sheep brewery beers and ales since 1992, and these tickets includes a tour of everything that makes a Black Sheep beverage so great!
- North Yorkshire: 1 or 2 Nights incl. Hotel, 2-Course Dinner, Breakfast & Brewery Tickets only £39.50
- Travel dates: Various dates until 22 December 2015
- Length of stay: 1 Night (or 2 nights at an additional price)
- Hotel: The Black Swan Public House
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 930 reviews
- Destination: Ripon, North Yorkshire
- Meals: 2-Course Dinner, Breakfast
- Price includes following services: Brewery Tickets for 2
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £39.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing