Head to Oktoberfest this year with this great deal I found on Travelbird – 1 night camping including a 0.5L of beer for you and 2 of your best friends for only £13 per person! You will be camping in Wies’n Camp in the Olympic Stadium, Munich – so you’re super central to the activities, only 15 minutes’ to the festival by S-Bahn.
Your Oktoberfest Camping Deal
Oktoberfest is the world’s largest and oldest beer festival and it’s sure to be on a lot of people’s bucket lists – it was initially to celebrate the wedding of a German prince and princess in 1820, however 200 years later, it continues to be a great occasion to eat, drink and be merry. The celebrations last 16 days and this deal can changed to 2 or 3 days for a higher price, depending on your preferences, the fun is up to you! Try some of the local cuisine (Oktoberfest beer tends to be a LOT stronger and sweeter in comparison to normal so line your stomach if you want to last the night!) and chat to the ever so friendly locals with this great deal.
Brush up on your knowledge before you arrive with this super helpful article.
Please note: A deposit of €60 is to be paid on arrival and will be refunded upon return of the tent.
- Oktoberfest Munich: 1 – 2 Nights incl. Camping & Beer only £13
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Length of stay: 1 night (2 – 3 nights price is increased)
- Airport of departure: find appropriate flight bargains on expedia.co.uk and thomson.co.uk.
- Hotel: Weis’n Camp, Olympic Stadium, Munich – Riem
- Destination: Munich, Germany
- Meals: self catering
- Price includes following services: 3 x 0.5L Beers
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £13 per person based on 3 adults sharing