Prague is always good choice for doing a little short trip. The city offers many sights, great restaurants and an interesting nightlife and all of this for a good price. So if I intrigued you, check out the hotel deal on hrs.com: 3 days stay in the 4-star hotel Dorint Don Giovanni (62% on TripAdvisor) for only £37 per person based on two adults sharing. The hotel is with breakfast and is situated in the eastern city centre, close to the metro station Zelivskeho. The rating of the hotel has a low percentage, but most of the reviews are positive. If you have decided to visit Prague and you need a flight, then search for a suitable one on expedia.co.uk or fly.co.uk. I’ve found for example a flight from London Stansted from 05/03/2014 to 07/03/2014 for only £70 per person on fly.co.uk.
Please notice that the price on hrs.com of £37 per person applies for two persons staying one night. My example of 3 days in Prague includes 2 nights. That means you book 2 nights (=3 days stay) for a total of £74 for two persons, that’s £37 per person.
- Prague: 3 Days incl. 4-star Hotel with Breakfast for only £37
- Travel period: many dates in March available
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Airport of departure: My example from 05/03/2014 to 07/03/2014 on fly.co.uk for only £70 per person, alternatively find appropriate flight bargains on expedia.co.uk or fly.co.uk
- Hotel: 4-star hotel Dorint Don Giovanni
- Rating: 62% on TripAdvisor out of 402 reviews
- Hotel location: city centre, close to the metro station Zelivskeho
- Destination: Prague
- Board basis: breakfast buffet
- Price includes following services: free Wi-Fi access in the room
- Price: only £37 per person based on two adults sharing