If you see just one photo of Santorini, you’ll fall head over heels in love with it! The whitewashed houses, the multicoloured cliffs, all situated 300m above sea level are enough to capture your imagination! The island spoons the vast crater left by one of the biggest volcanic eruptions in history! It is the only active volcano whose crater is in the sea! If you’re thinking of hiring a car, make sure you have nerves of steel, because the roads are extremely narrow! Firá is the picturesque capital of the island located right at the edge of the Caldera, and it looks like a perfectly painted picture. Firá, together with Oia, Imerovígli and Firostefáni located high above on a cliff, make up the so-called “Caldera’s eyebrow”, the balcony of Santorini, which offers an amazing view of the volcano!
Book your Santorini Stay today!
Located just 0.1 m from the city center, the Hotel Afrodete (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) is the perfect place to chill out on your Santorini Stay! You have both air-conditioning as well as a fridge in your room, so when you come back from a day of exploring in the scorching heat, you’ll cool down in no time! There’s also free WiFi, so if you want to stay in touch with your friends and family whilst on your break, it’s easy to do so!
I found this deal on Trivago! Remember that you can choose your own length of stay and dates to suit you! I have just come up with one example for you :)
- Santorini Hotel Stay: 1 Night in an excellent Hotel only £20 pp
- Travel dates: 28-29 October 2016 (example dates)
- This is just an example! You can change the dates and the length of stay :)
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Hotel: Hotel Afrodete
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 108 reviews
- Location: 0.1 m to Fera center
- Destination: Santorini
- Flights: Search for Flights using my Flight Fare Finder
- Meals: Non-inclusive
- Price: only £20 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing