Scotland’s countryside really is a thing of beauty, and in the run up to Christmas the landscape takes on a personality all of its own. With this deal courtesy of Trivago you can enjoy a country retreat in a 4* hotel located in the Scottish borders. The Scottish Borders area offers a gentle serene pace to life, and you will soon forget all the stresses of life back at work. As well as the stunning views and quaint little towns this region is home to Mary Queen of Scots House and visitor centre, a must see for any history lover.
Book your Scottish Borders Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Dryburgh Abbey Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you it’s a fantastic place to stay on your Scottish Borders Break! The hotel itself sits on the banks of the River Tweed in the breathtaking Borders countryside. It neighbours the historic ruins of Dryburgh Abbey, and offers a fabulous location for fishing, cycling, walking, or simply a relaxing leisure break. It is also a pet friendly hotel, which is great as you and your dog can go and explore the surrounding countryside to your heart’s content! There’s also wheelchair access, as well as a pool, bar and restaurant, so for any holiday-goer, this place is perfect!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Scottish Borders Break: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel & Breakfast only £34.50 pppn!
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel dates: 6-7 November 2016 (can amend dates)
- Length of stay: 1 Night (can extend stay!)
- Accommodation: 4* Dryburgh Abbey Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 779 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Flights: Look for flights using my Flight Fare Finder!
- Location: Melrose, 3.7 miles from city center
- Destination: Scottish Borders
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price: only £34.50 per person per night based on 2 adults
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!