A spa day is something we all consider a treat, a luxury day out to enjoy all of the focus being on us. Well with this deal in Somerset that I’ve found, you might be able to treat yourself to exactly that!
You will be spending your time in the 4* Bannatyne Charlton House Spa & Hotel, which has received a great TripAdvisor rating of 84% as well as a Certificate of Excellence for 2014. The deal I was looking at for you is called “Heavenly Bliss” – a suitable name choice no?!
Included in this package is a 1 night stay in this beautiful hotel, as well as breakfast the following morning. You will also be given a 2-course meal whilst you’re there. You will receive one treatment, which you can choose from two options. You can choose from either a Swedish Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage or a Bannatyne Energising Facial, obviously it’s your choice, depending on which you would prefer! You will also receive unlimited access to the spa facilities.
The spa facilities at this hotel are really good, boasting things like a hydrotherapy pool, a crystal steam room and ice fountain. Those are just a selection of a few! You won’t be disappointed with what you get for this price! The deal is available to you on spabreaks.co.uk for only £99.50 per person. This offer is based on two people going, so it’s perfect either for couples, a girly day out or a mother-daughter day.
This is the excuse you’ve been waiting for. We don’t look after ourselves enough, we need to start being selfish… why not start with a really lovely spa day?!
- Somerset Spa Day: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, 2-Course Meal, 1 Treatment & Spa Facilities Access only £99.50
- Travel dates: various dates until May 2015 (depends on availability)
- Travel duration: 1 Night
- Hotel: 4* Bannatyne’s Charlton House Spa Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 566 reviews + Certificate of Excellence for 2014
- Destination: Shepton Mallet, Somerset
- Meals: Breakfast and 1 x 2-course meal included
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £99.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing