Need a relaxing weekend but don’t want to have to leave the country? Why not head down to St Austell in Cornwall, where I have found this deal on a hotel for only £95 per person for 2 nights! It is the perfect way to get out of the bigger cities and immerse yourself in Cornish culture.
You will be staying in the 4* Cornwall Hotel Spa and Estate, which is a 19th century estate and is centred around a white manor house. This property boasts 43 acres of land, so you can enjoy yourselves getting lost in the grounds of the hotel. The 2 nights that you stay there will cost you £95 with a deal on secretescapes.com that I’ve found. This price includes a breakfast on both mornings. For dinner there is the option to stay in the Retreat as they have two restaurants on offer. You could choose to go for a posher meal, or a more relaxed option, the choice is yours!
Whilst you’re there I would really recommend going to see the Eden-Project as you are only a twenty minute car ride away. The Eden-Project is something that the entire world has heard of, yet also something that many Brits have never seen! To see how to get there click here!
You could also choose to make use of the spa that they have in the hotel grounds, with your deal through secretescapes.com you receive 20% off all spa treatments that you book! So it gives you a good excuse to spoil yourself.
This hotel has everything you could need; a bed, a spa, a pool and grounds to lose yourself in. At the price it is currently at it is definitely worthwhile taking a well deserved weekend away to calm down and enjoy yourself.
- St Austell, Cornwall: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Breakfast only £95
- Travel dates: various dates from November 2014-January 2015
- Travel duration: 2 nights
- Hotel: 4* Cornwall Hotel Spa & Estate
- Rating: 80% on TripAdvisor from 1,161 Reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Hotel location: near St. Austell
- Destination: St Austell, Cornwall
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Extras: 20% off all spa treatments
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £95 per person based on 2 adults sharing
FYI: you can only see the offer from secretescapes.com only if you sign in, but it’s for free! You can also connect with Facebook.