Need a relaxing night but don’t want to have to leave the country? Why not head down to St Austell in Cornwall, where I have found this deal on a hotel for only £42.50 per person for a night of bliss! It is the perfect way to get out of the bigger cities and immerse yourself in Cornish culture :-)
Your Cornwall Spa Break
You will be staying in the 4* Cornwall Hotel Spa and Estate, (4/5 on TripAdvisor) which is a 19th century estate and is centred around a white manor house. This property boasts 43 acres of land, so you can enjoy yourselves getting lost in the grounds of the hotel. For dinner there is the option to stay in the Retreat as they have two restaurants on offer. You could choose to go for a posher meal, or a more relaxed option, the choice is yours!
Whilst you’re there I would really recommend going to see the Eden Project as you are only a twenty minute car ride away. The Eden Project is something that the entire world has heard of, yet also something that many Brits have never seen!
You could also choose to make use of the spa that they have in the hotel grounds, with your deal through Trivago you receive full access to the spa facilities! So it gives you a good excuse to spoil yourself. This hotel has everything you could need; a bed, a spa, a pool and grounds to lose yourself in. At the price it is currently at it is definitely worthwhile taking a well deserved weekend away to calm down and enjoy yourself.
- St Austell, Cornwall: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel & Spa Access only £42.50 pppn
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Example Travel dates: 2nd – 3rd January 2017
- many dates and room options available!
- Hotel: 4-star The Cornwall Estate & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1678 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Cornwall, England
- Meals: None included
- Price: only £42.50 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!