Whatever time of the year, St Ives offers something special to every visit and make you want to return again and again. The town is often regarded as the jewel of Cornwall’s crown and that’s for a good reason: St Ives surrounds the marvellous harbour, the heart of the historic fishing community, and the beautiful landscape does not only attract many visitors each year, but also many artists. The quiet and stunning coastal setting has already inspired artists from the 19th century onwards and that fact makes St Ives probably the art centre of West Cornwall.
St Ives Spa Escape
I have found a nice hotel deal on Wowcher which takes you to Cornwall’s most scenic hotel, according to Cosmopolitan: stay at the 3-star Carbis Bay Hotel & Spa (4/5 on TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence) for only £139 per couple staying 1 night here – that’s only £69.50 per person.
The hotel is situated at the Blue flag beach of Carbis Bay Beach and provides you a wonderful beach location. It takes you only a couple of steps to stroll along the beach and to forget about your daily life at home. With this deal your stay will be sweetened by a full English breakfast and a 3-course dinner in the award-winning AA Sands Rosette restaurant. I read that the local fish and produce is bought daily from St Ives and that the hotel offers an extensive international wine list… sounds very tempting to me and certainly you won’t be disappointed by the food :)
You should of course visit St Ives as it’s only 1.5 miles from your hotel. Get captivated by the winding streets and explore St Michael’s Mount or the Eden Project. It’s a botanical garden with the largest indoor rainforest of the world and where you’ll find plants and flowers from all over the world. It’s definitely worth a visit!
You just need to purchase one voucher of £139 for two people on Wowcher. The deal is only available until the 28th Feb 2017, so follow the link below to book your favourite dates!
- St Ives Spa Escape: 4* Hotel incl. Dinner, Breakfast, Wine for 2 only £139 pp
- Travel period: Valid for stays until 31st Mar 2017
- Excludes 23rd-31st Dec 2016.
- £30pn surcharge for extra bed for children aged 11 and under.
- Travel duration: 1 night (2 -nights option available for £239)
- Hotel: 3-star Carbis Bay Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1329 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Carbis Bay, approx. 1.5 miles from St Ives
- Destination: St Ives/Cornwall
- Board basis: breakfast and 3-course dinner
- Dinner is on the first night only.
- You need to buy one voucher for two people
- Must book by 28th Feb 2017.
- Excluded: Travel
- Price: only £69.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- One voucher per two people!