Whatever time of the year, St Ives offers something special to every visit and make you want to return again and again. The town is often regarded as the jewel of Cornwall’s crown and that’s for a good reason: St Ives surrounds the marvellous harbour, the heart of the historic fishing community, and the beautiful landscape does not only attract many visitors each year, but also many artists. The quiet and stunning coastal setting has already inspired artists from the 19th century onwards and that fact makes St Ives probably the art centre of West Cornwall.
St Ives Spa Escape
I have found a nice hotel deal on Wowcher which takes you to Cornwall’s most scenic hotel, according to Cosmopolitan: stay at the 3-star Carbis Bay Hotel & Spa (4/5 on TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence) for only £129 per couple staying 1 night here – that’s only £64.50 per person.
The hotel is situated at the Blue flag beach of Carbis Bay Beach and provides you a wonderful beach location. It takes you only coupla steps to stroll along the beach and to forget about your daily life at home. With this deal your stay will be sweetened by a full English breakfast and a 2-course dinner in the award-winning AA Sands Rosette restaurant. I read that the local fish and produce is bought daily from St Ives and that the hotel offers an extensive international wine list… sounds very tempting to me and certainly you won’t be disappointed by the food :)
You should of course visit St Ives as it’s only 1.5 miles from your hotel. Get captivated by the winding streets and explore St Michael’s Mount or the Eden Project. It’s a botanical garden with the largest indoor rainforest of the world and where you’ll find plants and flowers from all over the world. It’s definitely worth a visit!
You just need to purchase one voucher of £129 for two people on Wowcher. The deal is only available until the 2nd December 2015, so follow the link below to book your favourite dates!
- St Ives Spa Escape: Hotel Stay incl. Spa Access, Dinner, Breakfast & More only £65 pp
- Travel period: valid for stays until 29th February 2016 (some dates are excluded)
- Travel duration: 1 night (2 -nights option available for £229)
- Hotel: 3-star Carbis Bay Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 956 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Carbis Bay, approx. 1.5 miles from St Ives
- Destination: St Ives/Cornwall
- Board basis: breakfast and 2-course dinner
- Price includes: late check out, garden view room with spa access
- You need to buy one voucher for two people
- Must book by 31st January 2016
- Only £30 pn to upgrade to a superior sea view room; £50 pn for an apartment
- Excluded: Travel
- Price: only £64.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing