Durham, England! Home to the UK’s arguably most beautiful Romanesque cathedral as well as a huge castle, surrounded by cobbled streets and a plethora of hills, Durham is the center of one of the best university complexes in the world, so it’s almost always buzzing with students (especially in the evenings of course!).
Stylish 5* Hotel in Durham!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 5-star Gadds Town House (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and it’s the perfect place to stay on your Durham Stay! There’s a fantastic restaurant where you’ll be treated to an amazing breakfast in the morning, as well as a bar and lounge where you’ll be able to chill in the evenings if you don’t wanna bump into the Durham Uni students who are probably drinking their sorrows away… :) And don’t forget that there’s free WiFi so you’ll still be able to keep in touch with your jealous friends and family back home!
I found this hotel deal on Trivago!
- Stylish 5* Hotel in Durham: incl. Breakfast from only £49.50 pppn
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Example travel dates: 23-24 October 2016
- many dates in September, October and November available! (Price varies!)
- Length of stay: 1 Night or more
- Hotel: 5-star Gadds Town House
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out 482 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Durham
- Meals: Breakfast
- Room options:
- Price: only £49.50 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
- After following the link, on the sidebar, click on ‘Breakfast’ and you should get the £109 option! (Prices do go up after more bookings are made).