Looking for something relaxing? How about a staycation in Suffolk? Secretescapes.co.uk offers one night Hintlesham for only £99 per person. It’s £99 per person based on two nights staying.
Spend you break at the 4-star and award winning 4 star Hintlesham Hall (85% on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence) a 16th century country house with huge gardens. Included in the deal are your nights in an elegant superior room with a full English Breakfast. You will have WiFi access in your room, bathrobes and a TV with an integrated DVD Player. Treat yourself to a dinner at the hotel’s restaurant with Chef Alan Ford looking after your wishes. Only the finest ingredients are used so that you can enjoy a high quality seasonal dinner. Apart from exploring the beautiful surrounding area you can also take to a trip to near-by historic Ipswich or take a chance at golfing at the 18-hole golf course 4 miles away.
Your way to the hotel is from London around a 2 hours drive via the A12 and if you drive from Birmingham or Manchester you’ll have to take more time in account via the M6. You can also take a train to Ipswich and from the station to the hotel it’s just a 15 minutes drive then. But hey why not doing it like Hintlesham Hall rolls? Simply land in your private helicopter :)
If you like to drive a little bit further you can take long walks on the coast and make it a perfect spring break!
- Suffolk Staycation: 3 Days incl. 4* Hotel and Breakfast for only £99
- Travel period: 29/04/2014 – 01/05/2014
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Hotel: Hintlesham Hall
- Rating: 85% on TripAdvisor out of 467 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. 15 minutes drive from Ipswich
- Board basis: full English breakfast
- Your way to the hotel: from London via A12 (2 hrs). From Birmingham (3 hrs) and Manchester (4hrs) via the M6. Train to Ipswich, then 15 minutes by drive.
- Price: only £99 per person based on two adults sharing