Everything is bigger and more luxurious in London – the chic Sunborn Yacht perched in the Royal Victoria Dock is an excellent example of that. Let me introduce this floating luxury on the Thames to you today…
Sunborn Yacht London
This shiny and sleek yacht looks like it was taken out of a James Bond movie and it’s location in one of the most modern parts of London makes it a trendy and unique hotel where a tux and a pair of shiny black shoes are not a rare sight. Trivago offers a price of £136 for an overnight stay here- its elegance and grandeur will make a stay in the capital very special for only £68 per person!
Entering the yacht, you’ll find yourself surrounded by modern interiors with the perfect amount of golden accents and elegance to make you feel on top of the world. The views of the docks and surrounding landmarks are equally grand. To complete the opulent atmosphere, the yacht houses a relaxing spa, as well as a restaurant that will treat you to some excellent cuisine and views.
The suites are spacious and include wooden accents and beautiful furniture. The suites offer elegant furnishings and amazing views of the docks. Your usual comforts are accompanied by complimentary toiletries and Wi-Fi access.
Thanks to Sunborn Yacht’s location at the ExCel Centre, the city centre and all of its attractions are withing easy reach. Admire the capital from above during a cable car ride to Greenwich Peninsula and visit the Royal Observatory or the National Maritime Museum. You can also hop on a bus and head to central London for a day of shopping, sightseeing and excitement.
- Sunborn Yacht London (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor): Overnight stay only £68 pppn
- Provider: I found this deal on Trivago!
- Example travel dates: 15-16 November 2016
- More dates in September, October and November available!
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Sunborn Yacht
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,611 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. 6.6 miles from city centre
- Destination: London
- Single Room option for £136 per night
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £68 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!