Sussex is one of the areas that everybody has heard of but isn’t quite sure why. Well with this deal, you don’t need to know why you’ve heard of it, just know that there’s a great spa hotel waiting for you to make the most of this amazing offer!
East Sussex Spa Break
The deal I have found you is available on wowcher.co.uk for just £49.50 per person. This includes your 1 Night 4* Hotel, Treatment, Glass of Bubbly, Chocolates & Facilities Access. The way it works is that you buy the “deal” through the Wowcher website. Once you have purchased it they will send you a voucher code, to redeem this voucher all you have to do is contact East Sussex National Hotel using the details that have been sent to you and then quote your full Wowcher code.
With this deal you will be staying in the 4* East Sussex National Hotel, which has received an excellent TripAdvisor rating of 4/5 as well as being awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2014. Upon arrival at the hotel you’ll be given a glass of bubbly and some handmade chocolates; definitely a nice extra for you to enjoy and help you get into the spa break spirit.
You’ll then have a 40 minute Rhassoul Mud Room treatment, which involves you slathering yourself in a natural and exfoliating mud before unwinding further in a herbal infused steam room and then finishing off the experience with a tropical rain shower.
This is a great excuse for you to escape the reality of home life for a night and spend some time relaxing with your loved one. This is definitely one to be considered.
- Sussex Spa Break: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel, Treatment, Glass of Bubbly & Chocolates only £49.50
- Travel dates: select dates until 30/04/2015 (depends on availability)
- Travel duration: 1 Night
- Hotel: 4* East Sussex National Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 576 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Destination: Little Horsted, East Sussex
- Meals: not included
- Price includes following services: 40 minute Rhassoul Mud Room treatment
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £49.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing