Vienna is a beautiful city with an exciting architecture. The capital of Austria offers culture, shopping and a lot of romance. Do you want to surprise your beloved one? Then check out the deal that I’ve seen on hrs.com: you have the possibility to stay 3 days in Vienna for only £35 per person based on two adults sharing. The hotel Derag Livinghotel Kaiser FJ is a four-star hotel with an excellent reputation (89% on Holidaycheck.com).
Please notice that the price of £35 on hrs.com applies to two persons staying one night. My example of 3 days in Vienna includes 2 nights. That means you book 2 nights (3 days stay) for a total of £70 for two persons, that’s £35 per person.
- Vienna: 3 Days incl. Excellent 4-Star Hotel for only £35
- Travel period: depends on availability
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Airport of departure: find appropriate flight bargains on cheaptickets or expedia.co.uk or fly.co.uk
- Hotel: four-star Derag Livinghotel Kaiser FJ
- Rating: 89% on Holidaycheck out of 212 reviews
- Hotel location: ca. 2.5 miles away from centre of town
- Destination: Vienna
- Board basis: self catering
- Price includes following services: free use of the sauna and free minibar (2 bottles of mineral water and 2 bottles of beer)
- Price: only £35 per person based on two adults sharing staying 2 nights