Fancy glamping somewhere a little out the ordinary but don’t want to get your wellies muddy? Did you totally love Lord of the Rings? Well then take a look at this great deal I found on Groupon, where you can stay in a cute and surprisingly spacious hobbit hut for a great price! Set in none other than the historic Stratford-Upon-Avon (or the Shire if you squint hard enough..) this deal is perfect for those wanting a few nights away somewhere that’s definitely going to make your friends jealous!
Your Stratford-Upon-Avon Hobbit Hut Deal
You will staying in a hobbit hut or snug in the Stratford Caravans Riverside Park (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) for 4 nights for only £80 for a group of 4 – that’s £20 per person! This spacious and manicured caravan park welcomes groups, couples, families and dogs to its riverside knoll in sunny Stratford-Upon-Avon. The insulated snug you will be staying in includes a sofa bed, sockets, heater, lights, fridge, picnic table and chairs and a storage box for food. There is a private shower and toilet block with washing facilities alongside the private car park – what more could you ask for?
Well… there’s more. There is a bar and restaurant on site and nearby bowling green in Rayford Park and a river taxi service available for a beautiful trip up and down the river Avon, whilst still getting you to your destination! Wi-Fi is available for purchase onsite also.
- Warwickshire Hobbit Huts: 3-4 nights only £20 pp
- Travel dates: Valid from 1 Sep to 31 Oct 2016. Excluded dates/periods: 24-28 Oct 2016. Valid Mon-Fri or Fri-Mon, depending on option chosen.
- Length of stay: 3-4 Nights
- Hotel: Hobbit Huts at Stratford Caravans Riverside Park
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 189 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: 1.6 miles to Stratford-Upon-Avon city centre
- Destination: Stratford-Upon-Avon, England
- Meals: Self-catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £20 per person based on 4 persons sharing