Fancy a sophisticated and relaxing short staycation to the beautiful county Warwickshire? Then look no farther, because I have found you a great deal for you to stay close to the historic towns of Warwick and Shakespeare town Stratford-upon-Avon.
Warwick is famous for its magnificent castle and the historical charm that you can catch almost everywhere in this town. The castle is definitely a must see during your break! And make sure that you don’t miss to drink a delicious local ale in one of the authentic Warwickshire pubs. Here’s a little ‘good-to-know’ fact from your Holidayguru: if you want to try tasty beers than watch out for anything produced by the micro-brewery Slaughterhouse. And if the weather is nice, and it’s certainly going to be on one or the other day from July till September :), you should visit the Saxon Mill, which is a cosy pub set on the River Avon. If you stroll down the river you will be able to see a less-known, but beautiful attraction: the Guy’s Cliffe.
Only thing you need to do is to check out the best way for you to get to Warwick and to book this great hotel deal that I have spotted on travelbird.co.uk: you’ll sleep and rest at the 4* Ardencote Manor Hotel, Country Club & Spa (70% on TripAdvisor) and the full buffet English breakfast is included in the price of only £44.50 per person based on two adults sharing.
So treat yourself and your partner to a lovely short break at the manor house which is located amidst the stunning Warwickshire countryside. The hotel has a property of 83 acres housing a challenging nine-hole golf course. Swing the golf club and improve your golf skills and afterwards relax at the peaceful location or in one of the leisure facilities. The Ardencote Manor Hotel runs indoor and seasonal outdoor pools and a hot-tub, as well as an excellent restaurant which offers amazing views over the lake. There is also a sauna, a whirlpool bath and a steam room for you to enjoy. Sounds already lush right? :)
- Warwickshire Staycation: 2 Days at a 4* Hotel with Breakfast and Extras for only £89 per Couple
- Travel period: many dates in July, August and September available
- Travel duration: 2 days (1 night)
- Hotel: 4* Ardencote Manor Hotel, Country Club & Spa
- Rating: 70% on TripAdvisor out of 547 reviews
- Hotel location: close to Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon and Royal Leamington Spa.
- Destination: Warwickshire
- Board basis: breakfast
- Price includes following services: 9-hole round of golf (equipment provided subject to availability) free access to the leisure club, 10% off all pre-booked spa treatments
- Excluded: Transport
- Your way to the hotel: easily accessible from the M40 and M42, as well as from Warwick Parkway Rail Station.
- Price: only £44.50 per person based on two adults sharing