This hotel deal takes you to the beautiful region of Warwickshire, close to Stratford-upon-Avon. Enjoy a region which is rich in culture and heritage and stay with travelbird.co.uk in the 3 star Salford Hall Hotel (76% on TripAdvisor) including breakfast and some nice little extras. Check out what awaits you here:
The Salford Hall Hotel is located in Abbot’s Salford and is only 8 miles from Shakespeare’s birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon. It makes an ideal base from which you can explore the many cultural sights of the area. But I’ll tell you later more about the things that you can do outside of your hotel.
The hotel itself is a 15th Century Tudor Manor with amazing traditional surroundings. The rooms reflect the historic atmosphere combined with modern and cosy comforts.
The deal of Travelbird includes a delicious full English breakfast and a luxury afternoon tea with a glass of sparkling wine. You should take into consideration to stay on Tuesday and Thursday, if you like to dine a great steak meal for two. The hotel’s restaurant offers its guests on these days two freshly prepared rump steaks, home-made chips, onion rings and a bottle of wine for only £25! You can save your reservation by ticking the box during the booking process on Travelbird and pay the meal directly to the hotel.
So take this chance to make this staycation a romantic getaway or a relaxing family break in Shakespeare Country. One child under 12 years stays for free in the parent’s room and if your child is over 12 years, you only need to pay an extra of £20!
Outside the historic hotel let yourself get enchanted by the Mary Arden’s Farm for example. That’s the location where William Shakespeare grew up. Or take a romantic trip to Anne Hathaway’s cottage or the Nash’s House and New Place. Latter one was Shakespeare’s last home. But of course is Stratford-upon-Avon a great spot to go shopping or to explore leisurely the many hiking trails. Simply enjoy this break :)
FYI: Click on ‘Book Now’ on Travelbird to see all available dates and choose the one that takes your fancy. Don’t worry about clicking on ‘Book Now’, because it doesn’t force you to make a booking. It only takes you to the calender where you will see the dates.
- Warwickshire Staycation: 2 Days incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Luxury Afternoon Tea only £99 per Couple
- Travel period: depends on availability, selected dates in June, July and August
- Travel duration: 2 days
- Hotel: 3 star Salford Hall Hotel
- Rating: 76% on TripAdvisor out of 423 reviews
- Hotel location: Abbot’s Salford, approx. 8 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon
- Destination: Warwickshire
- Board basis: Full English breakfast
- Price includes following services: luxury afternoon tea with a glass of sparkling wine, free WiFi, 1 child under 12 years stays for free / 1 child over 12 years pays £20 to stay
- Excluded: transport
- Your way to the hotel: Closest motorway is M40, closest train station is Evesham.
- Price: only £49.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing