The Lake District is globally infamous with people from all over the world coming to England to enjoy the views that everybody heard about. This is your chance to witness some of the beauty that the UK possesses and enjoy a change of scenery for a few nights.
You will be staying in the 4* Beech Hill Hotel, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. Whilst you are staying here you will be provided with a daily breakfast, so you can fill up and eat well before you head out into the countryside to do some exploring.
You will also receive a pre-dinner Cocktail, if you choose to dine in the hotel restaurant. If you select a 3 or 5 course meal you will also receive a £15 dinner voucher, just to make your meal that much cheaper. I would definitely recommend trying the restaurant because it has received some really good reviews and has won various AA awards over the years.
Whilst you’re here, the main attraction is (of course) the walking and enjoyment of your surroundings. I would definitely recommend consulting a map and planning a few routes for your stay, no two views are the same! I would recommend visiting Orrest Head, which involves a walk up to the top, but the views are worth it, even on a miserable day.
This deal is available to you on travelbird.co.uk for only £74.50 per person. This includes your 2 night 4* Hotel stay, daily Breakfast, pre-dinner Cocktail, potential dinner voucher and a late checkout time of 1pm! This is the perfect way for you to escape from home and just have a really good time taking in the scenery that has put the Lake District on the global map.
- Lake District: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel Breakfast, Cocktail & Late Checkout only £74.50
- Travel dates: various dates from 18/11/2014 – 28/02/2015 (depends on availability)
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Hotel: 4* Beech Hill Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 763 reviews + GreenLeaders Bronze Award
- Destination: Windermere, Lake District
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £74.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing