This Wye Valley Glamping deal is perfect, if you fancy a staycation that’s cheap, easy and still really beautiful! Head to the beautiful Wye Valley to explore one of England’s most beautiful areas.
Wye Valley Glamping
You are able to book 1 or 2 nights in a Wigwam for up to 5 people from only £39 at the National Diving Activity Centre (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence).
You will be staying in Wigwams which are eco cabins; double-glazed, cosy and warm whatever the time of year. That’s the most stylish way to stay in nature without pitching a tent and to enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Do as much as you want to do during your stay with either your family or your friends. There are loads of activities in Chepstow and the Forest of Dean (location is only 2 hours from London and half an hour from Cardiff and Bristol).
The location is perfect for entertaining days out, ideal for big or little kids. There is plenty to do in the area around you. There’s a Wye Valley Butterfly zoo, which as bizarre as it sounds, is actually quite the spectacle. If you don’t mind getting lost then you could give the aMazing Hedge Puzzle a go, although I tend to get a bit panicky when I can’t find my way out again so it’s not really for me
This deal is available to you through groupon.co.uk for just £39 for 1 night in total. There is the option to book this deal as a 2-night stay for only £69 in total. The way it works is that you buy the “deal” through Groupon. Once you have purchased it you need to book by phone or online on the NDAC homepage. Just note that you must book at least 14 days prior to arrival.
This is a great opportunity for you to get out of the house for a few nights and recharge your batteries whilst exploring a new and beautiful area of England. And after an amazing day out, how about toasting sausages or marshmallows round your own camp fire? Sounds brilliant to me :)
- Wye Valley Glamping: 1 Night in a Wigwam for up to 5 only £39 total (2 Nts only £69)
- Travel dates: from now until 30th June 2016. Saturday night stays for an extra of £5
- Stays on the nights of 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th March 2016 incur a £20 surcharge.
- Travel duration: 1 or 2 Nights
- Glamping site: National Diving and Activity Centre
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 73 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Destination: NDAC, Wye Valley
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Parking space adjacent to Wigwam
- Pets allowed: max. 2 dogs per stay / £5 per pet per night
- Price: only £39 for up to 5 people