Glamping… made easy! For those who aren’t keen on muddy fields, leaky tents and a deflated airbed.. LOOK NO FURTHER. Give this glamping trend a go yourself with the Tipis at Yapham Holds Farmhouse, (4.5/5 on Tripadvisor) only £45 for 2 adults for 2 nights. Sounds fab, I know. Wake up to sweet sound of singing birds and the cool rush of Yorkshire air, and you’ll surely want to go back. I found this amazing English deal on Groupon.co.uk and you know what they say.. you only live once!
Your York Tipi Staycation
Your tipi will include a sofa bed, TV and DVD player and cooking station. Nearby Pocklington is ideal for getting your picnic essentials or if you fancy a meal in a great restaurant, a short drive to York is brimming with possibilities. After you have topped up your energy, why not stay in York and take a look around? This North Yorkshire city is famous for its Minster, cobbled streets and beautiful riverside location. Its rich heritage and reputation for consistently good service makes it the ideal trip for a day out.
This deal really is one of a kind – spice up your September and give it a go! :-)
Please note: Booking is required by phone or email and is subject to availability – you must quote the security and voucher code when booking – the cooking station must also be reserved at time of booking.
- York Tipi Staycation: 2 Nights incl. Tipi only £45
- Travel dates: Mon – Thu / valid for arrivals between 5 September – 3 December 2015 (Must book by 3 December 2015 and within 2 weeks of purchase)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Tipi @ Yapham Holds Farmhouse
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 48 reviews
- Hotel location: 3 miles to Pocklington centre, 11.3 miles to York city centre, 36 miles to Scarborough
- Destination: Yapham Holds Farmhouse, Pocklington, England
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £45 per person based on 2 adults sharing (2 additional children may stay for £5 pppn)