This deal that I have found will send you to Yorkshire to stay in a stunning 17th Century building, which is now a hotel. Only an hour away from the stunning city of York and nestled into the beautiful countryside, this is a Yorkshire Manor Break that has it all!
Book your Yorkshire Manor Break today!
You will be staying in the Rowley Manor (TripAdvisor rating of 4/5 + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s an amazing, majestic place to live on your Yorkshire Manor Break! You will only be staying here for one or two nights, but you will be provided with an amazing breakfast each morning. This gives you a really good chance to sample the amazing food that the hotel produces. There’s also a 2-Night UPGRADE OPTION: enjoy a delicious two-course dinner on your first evening plus a sumptuous afternoon tea for a total of £129.
Your hotel is situated in The East Riding of Yorkshire, which is a mainly a large expanse of countryside. This is the perfect area for you and your loved one to go for a long walk. It has an extensive network of various walkways for you to explore; the perfect way to get back to nature. If you wanted to do something else, you could head to the gorgeous market town of Beverley. This is a really idyllic town and definitely worth a visit if you fancied a short trip somewhere.
I found this deal on Groupon!
- Yorkshire Manor Break: 1-2 Nights incl. Manor House & Breakfast for 2 only £49
- Provider: Book this deal through Groupon!
- Travel dates: Valid Sun-Fri between 1 Nov 2016-28 Feb 2017
- Excluded period: 24-31 Dec 2016
- Must book within 4 weeks of purchase.
- Travel duration: 1-2 Nights
- Hotel: Rowley Manor
- Rating: TripAdvisor rating of 4/5 out of 845 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Option 1: one night
- £49 in a standard double room with breakfast
- £89 in a standard double room with breakfast and a 2-course dinner
- £99 in a four poster room with breakfast and a 2-course dinner
Option 2: two nights
- £89 in a standard double room with breakfast
- £129 in a standard double room with breakfast, one 2-course dinner and one afternoon tea
- £139 in a four poster room with breakfast, one 2-course dinner and one afternoon tea
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £24.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!