Edinburgh is possibly my favourite city in the United Kingdom. I love the atmosphere, the buildings and the history of it. So where better could you spend your New Year without leaving the UK?
You would be staying in an elegant apartment which is located centrally in Edinburgh, so you can definitely explore the city whilst you’re there. You would be staying here for a total of 6 nights over the New Year period, so you can really enter into 2015 in style!
Edinburgh has a street party that takes place on New Years Eve, which is one of the biggest street parties in the country. To get into this party you would need to buy a ticket, which would cost you £20 per person. It’s a really big event, with live music and thousands of people coming together to welcome in the New Year. You can purchase these tickets on here.
This apartment is available through housetrip.com for only £242 per person, based on 6 adults sharing. This is the perfect excuse for you to take a much needed break with some friends to calm down after the craziness and prepare yourself for another year.
- Edinburgh New Year Stay: 6 Nights in Elegant Apartment only £242
- Travel dates: 29/12/2014 – 04/01/2015
- Travel duration: 6 Nights
- Airport of departure: find appropriate flight bargains on expedia.co.uk and easyjet.com
- Hotel: Central Apartment
- Location: near station (see the way here)
- Destination: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Meals: self catering:
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £242 per person based on 6 adults sharing