Don’t wanna travel too far for a fantastic trip to get away from it all? Travel up North to Scotland, Fife to be exact! This once-known Kingdom was home to Scottish Kings for 500 years and is currently home to rolling green farmland and quaint fishing villages. St Andrews is also located there, known of course for it’s prestigious university as well as for it’s golf courses! There’s so much history to be explore in this town that you’re never gonna get bored… so a word of advice: remember to bring your cameras with you and keep taking photos of all the great sites you come across!
Book your Fife Castle Stay today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic Dairsie Castle (5/5 on Airbnb) and I can guarantee that it’s the best place to stay on your Fife Castle Stay! There are so many rooms that you won’t know where or how to start exploring them, let alone the city itself! There are 5 bathrooms, 6 bedrooms and 10 beds, so (most of you) will have a comfy bed to yourself! First sited in the 12th Century, Dairsie has been the location of secret Scottish parliaments and military sieges… it became a ruin in the 19th Century, and in 1992 it was bought and rebuilt!
I found this deal on Airbnb!
- Fife Castle Stay: Dairsie Castle for 13 only £501 per night
- Provider: Book this deal with Airbnb!
- Example travel dates: many dates in October, December, January available!
- Length of stay: Varies depending on dates
- Hotel: Dairsie Castle
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 6 reviews
- Destination: Fife, Scotland
- Meals: None included
- Room options for up to 13 people available
- Price: only £38.50 per person per night based on 13 adults sharing
- If you have any enquiries, please contact the provider directly!