Enjoy the good of life with your family and spend 7 nights at the amazing 5-star campsite Moulin de la Pique. The campsite is located in Belvès which is one of the most beautiful small towns in France and famous for its ancient caves and its ‘la route des vins’ or the ‘wine route’. You should definitely visit the cave dwellings where the poorest people of the town lived between the 13th -18th Century. But be sure that you are not going to stay in a poor place :) Travelbird.co.uk is offering a deal for the Moulin de la Pique with standard bungalows for £161 per group of 6 people. And if you seek more luxury during your camping holiday then just upgrade to the Deluxe Bungalow for only £195. Both prices include free access to the waterpark that has 4 swimming pools and a 45 metre long slide! There are also toddler-friendly pools. Just let the kids get entertained while you relax with a bottle of local red wine :)
You can choose from many dates between May and September 2014, so really good dates to spend your summer holidays in France. Best way to get to the northern shores of France is by ferry on the English Channel. The EuroTunnel is also an option and if you rather like to fly then choose the Bergerac airport. For favourable flight bargains check out expedia.co.uk.
FYI: the price excludes the booking fee of £9, the holiday tax of €1.25 per person/per night and an end of stay cleaning cost of €35.
- France: 7 Nights 5-star Camping up to 6 People from £161
- Travel period: many dates from May – September 2014 available
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: find appropriate flight bargains on expedia.co.uk
- Accommodation: 5-star Moulin de la Pique
- Location: the Dordogne in the small town Belvès
- Destination: France
- Board basis: self catering
- Price includes following services: free access to the waterpark
- Price: only £161 per group of 6 people