If you love your gourmet grub then the Great British Food Festival is made for you! With demonstrations from top chefs, contests, shows, live music, tips and tricks, and, most importantly, lots and lots of lovely food, the Great British Food Festival is the perfect chance to unlock your inner Jamie, Nigella or Mary Berry and up your culinary game… while enjoying a taste or two yourself, of course!
Great British Food Festival
Thanks to this fabulous package from Travelbird you can enjoy a one night stay in a well-rated hotel with breakfast included, plus have tickets to the incredible Great British Food Festival, all for just £69 per two people – that’s only £34.50 each!
Up your foodie knowledge and lose yourself discovering gastronomic delights with stalls brimming with treats from gift ideas and household items within the breathtaking grounds of Ragley Hall, Warwickshire. The festival will feature top local producers, hot food marquees offering cuisine from around the globe, real ale and wine bars and so much more. Be sure to watch the Man vs Food eating competition and the scrumptious cake competition and learn new skills to show off your friends and family after admiring the many cooking demos hosted by both local and TV chefs. Best of all, you will have plenty of opportunities to sample and buy delicious British and local products.
To sweeten the deal you’re going to stay at the excellent rated 3-star Holiday Inn Express in Birmingham, Redditch (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). Breakfast is included which makes an ideal base for eating all day at the Great British Food Festival. The hotel is well situated in the centre of Redditich, only a short walk from the train station and close to many attractions in the surrounding area. Warwick Castle, as well as Cadbury World, National Sea Life Centre, West Midland Safari Park and Drayton Manor are close by. And if you want to visit Birmingham, it takes you only a 30-minute drive to get there.
This Great British Food Festival deal is a great day out to celebrate one of our national passions – eating! Follow the links below to book today.
- Great British Food Festival: 1 night incl. Hotel stay for 2, breakfast and tickets to Food Festival only £69
- Travel dates: 11th September 2015 OR 12th September 2015
- Travel duration: 1 night
- Hotel: Holiday Inn Express Birmingham, Redditch
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 422 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Hotel location: short walk from Redditch Train Station, close to Cadbury World, Warwick Castle, National Sea Life centre & more
- Destination: Redditch / Worcestershire
- Meals: Breakfast included
- rice includes following services: 2 tickets to Great British Food Festival, recipe booklet (1 per booking)
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £34.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing