Still haven’t gotten over waking up on your 11th birthday and finding no letter from Hogwarts? Get the next best thing and dive into the wizarding world with this magical Harry Potter walking tour in London!
Great Harry Potter Walking Tour Tickets Only £7.50
The great offer from Travelbird gives you a two hour Harry Potter walking tour in London, taking in many of the film series’ shooting locations as well as iconic London sights, all for just £7.50 per person! The tour leaves from Westminster tube station and ends at Bank, so you’ll have to have a Zone 1 TfL ticket or valid Oyster card at the ready.
From the Millennium Bridge, now miraculously rebuilt after it’s cinematic destruction by the Deatheaters in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, to the site where everyone’s favourite trio Ron, Harry and Hermione infiltrate the Ministry of Magic with a cheeky gulp of polyjuice potion, there’ll be loads to see and loads of photos to take! The tour also takes in The Leaky Cauldron and the famous ticket barriers that stump Mr Weasley in the Order of the Phoenix, and you’ll be regaled with fascinating Harry Potter facts by your knowledgeable tour guide as you go. The tour also gets a great 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor. Perfect for Harry Potter fans of all ages, whether young or young at heart, the Harry Potter walking tour is a great way to experience London and leave the muggle world behind you.
- Harry Potter Walking Tour London: Tour Tickets only £7.50
- Dates: Dates available in May, June, July, August, September and October 2015
- Tour name: Harry Potter Walking Tour Of London
- Tour length: approx. 2 hours
- Tour starts: Westminster tube station
- Tour ends: Bank tube station
- Rating: 4.5/5 with 274 reviews on TripAdvisor
- Extra info: You’ll have to my a Zone 1 TfL ticket or have a valid Oyster card
- Price: just £7.50 per person