With gorgeous palaces, imposing Imperial squares and the famous cafe culture there’s far more to Austria’s capital, Vienna, than just alps and coffee! Vienna is a city of contrasts – Eastern and Western European, hipster and Imperial, ancient and modern – and a must for any traveller. As the historic capital of the vast Hapsburg Empire, the city boasts some magnificent and awe-inspiring Imperial gems, with palaces, castles and the fascinating Spanish Riding School seemingly around every corner. You’ll also come across more modern surprises though during the course of your Vienna city break, and see a different side to the city – swish modern restaurants such as Stierereck (currently ranked 15th in the world) or the ultra-cool MUMOK gallery which boasts an incredible collection of 20th century art.
Book your Vienna Apartment Stay today!
You’ll be staying in Natascha K’s Central Apartment (5/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee it’s a wonderful place to stay during your Vienna Apartment Stay! It’s an adults only apartment, so sorry kids, and sorry pets… maybe next time :) It’s very centrally situated near the Westbahnhof and Mariahilfer Strasse, which is a very quiet, peaceful part. Popular sights such as Schoenbrunn Castle, Ringstrasse, the Museumsquartier and Naschmarkt can easily be reached by walking or public transport.
I found this deal on Holidaylettings!
- Vienna Apartment Stay: 1 Night incl. Central Apartment only £24 pppn!
- Provider: Book this deal through Holidaylettings!
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Length of stay: Any (minimum stay varies depending on dates)
- Accommodation: Natascha K’s Central Apartment
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 14 reviews
- Flights: Find flights to suit you using my Flight Fare Finder!
- Location: Vienna
- Meals: Self-catering
- Price: only £24 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, please contact the provider directly