Ever fancied heading to the stunning area of Valencia to try your hand at learning one of the most spoken languages in the world? Head there with this great deal for a week of learning Spanish that you’ll definitely never want to end!
For a long time now it has generally been acknowledged, that the best way for you to learn a language is to immerse yourself in it! This deal gives you the opportunity to do exactly that. You’ll have daily language lessons as well as experiencing a lot of the culture with various extras like a salsa class as well as being taught how to make paella!
The language course is brilliant, with the classes having a maximum number of 10 people in them, your Spanish-speaking-skills are bound to go up threefold. It’s a really fun way for you to have some fun whilst actually educating yourself in a language that is spoken globally!
Your course will take place at Escuela Albufera, which is where you will also be staying. This deal that I have found is available to you on travelbird.co.uk for £79 per person. This includes your 7 night bungalow stay, as well as 1 week of lessons, a trip to Valencia or Albufera National Park, a salsa class, a paella making class, free Wi-Fi and Clean towels once a week.
You will notice that your flights are not included in this price, but it’s really easy for you to find cheap flights to Valencia. I would recommend using easyjet.com because they tend to have the cheapest flights over there. Flying there from London Gatwick is around £80, so it’s not too expensive!
This is a really great opportunity for you to immerse yourself in all things Spanish and learn a new language. Irrespective of how old you are, it’s a fun way for you to learn and not feel as pressured. Definitely an opportunity you’ll regret missing!
- Valencia: 1 Week Albufera Language School incl. Bungalows & many extras only £79
- Travel dates: many dates in March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December 2015 available
- Travel duration: 1 week (up to 2, 3 and 4 weeks available)
- Destination Airport: Valencia (VLC)
- Airport of departure: find appropriate flight bargains on easyjet.com, flights from London Gatwick around £80
- Hotel: Escuela Albufera Bungalows
- Hotel location: 200 metres from the beach, 15 mins south of Valencia
- Destination: Valencia / Spain
- Meals: self catering
- Price includes following services: Spanisch course, trip to Valencia or Albufera Park, Salsa class, paella making class, Wi-Fi, clean towels every week
- Travel is not included
- Your way from the airport: by metro and taxi 32 mins, £16 each way
- Rental car: on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £79 per person based on 2 adults sharing