Surprise your family and spoil them with a lovely Christmas Gift! Spend an exciting day in Cadbury World where your chocolate dreams become true. “Chocolate Wonderland” is waiting for you, so let the images in your head not only be in your imagination, let it become reality! Visit the world famous chocolate factory in Birmingham and save a lot of money with the deal that I have found on travelbird.co.uk. That’s an affordable way to have a nice time together with the whole family for only £22.25 per person, so only £89 in total for a family of 4.
This deal includes a one night stay at the Plough and Harrow Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) together with a family pass to the Cadbury World which is just a mile away from Birmingham’s city centre, where you can spend the day indulging in world famous delicious chocolate!! The hotel offers a good value for the money and I’m sure it will do its job for one night.
Let’s go to the really delicious part of this deal: The Cadbury World takes you into 14 different zones that begins with an endeavour through the Aztec rainforest where you discover the cocoa leaf from 1000 years back and where you meet Emperor Montezuma and the Mayans, also indulging on “chocolatl.” From here you embark on the extravagant journey to Europe with the first cocoa beans and find out how in 1824, John Cadbury and his brothers were able to create the unique taste of Cadbury chocolate that has made it so successful today. The tour concludes with jumping into a beanmobile and riding through a fantastic chocolate wonderland. The Factory also has other attractions such as designing one’s own chocolate village and a play area which is full of climbing zones, rope bridges and tube slides up to three stories high!
If you decide to go over the Christmas Celebration Weekends you’ll be able to enjoy a great show: the live pantomime of Snow White and the Chuckle Beans. Celebrate Snow White’s birthday with loads of laughter and surprises. The weekends for this show are on 14th and 21st December, as well as on 28th and 29th December.
One more wonderful attraction? A visit to the Warwick Castle where you can find picturesque views as well as some wonderful history that brings you back to medieval times.
This is one fully packed break to keep you and your family entertained, and probably, even yearning to return. That’s the perfect Christmas gift, don’t you agree? :)
- Christmas Gift: Cadbury World Family Pass & 1 Night in a Hotel with Breakfast for Family of Four only £22.25 pp
- Travel period: many dates from now until March 2015
- Travel duration: 1 night
- Hotel: Plough and Harrow Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 401 reviews
- Location: 1 mile from City Centre
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Extras: Pass to Cadbury World for Family of Four
- Info: Children older than 13 years are charged as adults, free parking at the hotel available, voucher can be redeemed until 31st January 2015
- Excluded: transport
- One voucher equals a one night stay for a Family Room up to 2 adults & 2 children. Voucher will contain a link to the redeeming page, there you can select your favourite available dates.
- Price: only £22.25 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing