This deal that I have found will send you to Yorkshire to stay in a stunning 17th Century building, which is now a hotel. Only an hour away from the stunning city of York and nestled into the beautiful countryside, this is a Yorkshire Manor Break that has it all!
Book your Yorkshire Manor Break today!
You will be staying in the Rowley Manor (TripAdvisor rating of 4/5 + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s an amazing, majestic place to live on your Yorkshire Manor Break! You will only be staying here for two nights, but you will be provided with an amazing breakfast each morning. This gives you a really good chance to sample the amazing food that the hotel produces. There’s also an UPGRADE OPTION: enjoy a delicious two-course dinner on your first evening plus a sumptuous afternoon tea for a total of £129 (only £30 more!).
Your hotel is situated in The East Riding of Yorkshire, which is a mainly a large expanse of countryside. This is the perfect area for you and your loved one to go for a long walk. It has an extensive network of various walkways for you to explore; the perfect way to get back to nature. If you wanted to do something else, you could head to the gorgeous market town of Beverley. This is a really idyllic town and definitely worth a visit if you fancied a short trip somewhere.
I found this deal on Wowcher!
- Yorkshire Manor Break: 2 Nights incl. Manor House & Breakfast for 2 only £99
- Provider: Book this deal through Wowcher!
- Travel dates: Valid for stays until 30th Jan 2017
- Excludes 24th, 25th, 26th, 28th, 29th, 30th Dec 2016 and Saturdays
- Must book by 30th Dec 2016
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Hotel: Rowley Manor
- Rating: TripAdvisor rating of 4/5 out of 845 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Meals: Breakfast included (can upgrade to Dinner and Afternoon tea for just £15 more per person!)
- Deal Bonus: Upgrade to a four poster room for just £20 a night!
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £49.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!