There’s nothing like a stay in a luxury hotel to make you feel like royalty! With this all-inclusive Antalya holiday from Travelzoo, you’ll get the five-star treatment in one of Turkey’s most beautiful coasts! Flights are included in this deal.
All-inclusive Antalya Holiday
The Belek Beach Resort is the perfect spot to unwind during your week in Turkey. You’ll be privy to multiple pools and restaurants, an onsite spa and entertainment. With temperatures still hitting up to 26 degrees in October, you’ll be able to enjoy this gorgeous resort and its beautiful beach. Enjoy a drink at one of this hotel’s three bars. This resort hotel has a near-perfect score on TripAdvisor with several previous guests giving its location, staff and comfortable rooms praise.
Antalya is the gateway to Turkey’s Turquoise Coast, so named for its stunning blue waters. When you’re not relaxing in the resort, make sure you hit the city. Admire the city’s beautiful mosques and old Ottoman houses. Visit the ancient site of Side, where Cleopatra is said to have visited. To inject a bit of history into your trip, then I recommend hitting the famous Antalya Museum.
To book this deal, just follow the link below. Enjoy! :)
- All-Inclusive Antalya Holiday: 1 Week in 5-Star Resort with Flights for £497
- Provider: Travelzoo
- Travel period: 13/10/2018 – 21/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London LGW
- Destination airport: Ana
- Airline: easyJet (outbound) and Thomas Cook (inbound)
- Hotel: Belek Beach Resort
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Antalya, Turkey
- Meals: All-inclusive basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £497 per person based on two adults sharing