This October, escape the dreary weather and head to Ischia. This stunning island off Naples Bay is the perfect place to dip into thermal waters and enjoy some fine wine with stunning views of the Mediterranean sea. If this sounds too good to be true, then check out this deal for a blissful Naples holiday that I found using Wowcher.
Blissful Naples Holiday
During your relaxing 4 nights on the island of Ischia, you will be staying in either the Hotel Galidon Terme & Village or the Residence Parco Mare Monte – it’s up to you! With both hotels, you will get an airy sea view room and you will be staying close to the island’s beaches. You will also have access to the hotel’s rejuvenating thermal spas and saunas so you can really pamper yourself over during your trip. With the weather hitting up to 21 degrees in October, you’ll still get to enjoy island’s amazing weather.
This volcanic island off the coast of Naples is known for its thermal waters, stunning views of the Mediterranean sea and scenic walking trails. There’s a lot to do during your four days, so make sure to take a boat excursion, go quad biking or take a wine tour. Make sure to try some amazing local delicacies or find a hidden bar with breath-taking views of the island.
Does this sound like bliss to you? Then follow the link below to get booking!
- Blissful Naples Holiday: 4 Nights in Choice of Spa Hotel incl. Flights, Transfers Breakfast from just £199pp
- Provider: Wowcher
- Travel period: 07/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airports:
- London Airports: £199pp
- Liverpool & Manchester: £299pp
- Edinburgh Airport: £329pp
- Destination airport: Naples NAP
- Hotel and score:
- Location: Ischia island
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £199 per person based on two adults sharing