Hey guys, you have to be very quick with this one! :) I found flights on my Flight Fare Finder going to Canada that start from only £189 return per person. There are many dates in May and June 2018 travelling across Canada, going to Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, St John’s, Yellowknife, Montreal or Halifax! Make sure to check all the options and plan your dream trip to Canada!
Find cheap Hotel Deals
I suggest that you have a look at cheap and cheerful hotel deals here on Trivago or AirBnB. You are free to choose from many hotels, just think about your favourite place to stay and check out the offers. So pick the hotel that takes your fancy and create your own amazing break :)
But before booking your hotel I recommend you to check out its ratings on TripAdvisor, just to avoid disappointment and to make sure that the hotel is worth your money.
If you want to be flexible during your stay check out the prices on sixt.co.uk where you can find appropriate rental cars for a good price.
Niagara Falls, the Canadian Rockies, or Toronto itself are only a few of the must-see sights. The Canadian nature will leave you breathless and the cities are something out of the ordinary. Head up to one of the rooftop bars and enjoy the panorama over the city or snuggle up in the moutains and get your own cozy cabin. It’s up to you :) Take the chance and start planning already!
Book these flights through my Flight Fare Finder!
- Cheap Canada Flights: Cheap Flights from London from only £189 pp Return
- Example dates (prices vary)
- London – Toronto: 30 May – 8 June 2018
- London – Calgary: 12 – 20 June 2018
- London – Vancouver: 13 – 17 June 2018
- London – Montreal: 30 May – 8 June 2018
- London – St John’s: 30 May – 8 June
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on Trivago or AirBnB
- Check out the hotel ratings on TripAdvisor
- Price: starts from only £189 per person