Do you want to visit an unique holiday paradise? What about the African island state Cape Verde?
Then take a look at this deal on opodo.co.uk: round trip from Brimingham International Airport to Amilcar Cabral International Airport for only £200 per person. The outbound flight is on 25/02/2014 and the return flight on 11/03/2014 (non-stop flights!) and is operated by the airline thomsonfly. So if you have got the time to spend 14 nights in Cape Verde, don’t hesitate too long and book this flight bargain.
- Cape Verde: Round Trip from Birmingham to Cape Verde for only £200
- Travel period: 25/02/2014 – on 11/03/2014
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham International Airport
- Airline: thomsonfly
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on Trivago
- Price: only £200 per person