I don’t know about you but one of my bucket list destinations is definitely South Africa! Its a unique kind of place that has nature like no other. You can check out this majestic place with these cheap Cape Town flights that I’ve spotted on Skyscanner.
Cheap Cape Town Flights
These flights are seriously hard to pass up for one main reason. That reason is you’ll be getting to Cape Town right at the height of summer! So with these great value flights, you’ll be able to say goodbye to the long dark nights and say hello to scorching sunshine. Normally return flights to Cape Town can be pretty pricey and you usually have to stop off somewhere. With these amazing flights, you’ll fly direct from London with Thomas Cook! Sounds good to me!
Another great thing about the flights is that there are loads of dates available to you. The travel period is between January and February 2019 but I’ve selected a few sample dates just below. When you get to Cape Town there’s so much to check out you won’t know where to begin. I would recommend starting off with the historic Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was once jailed. Then I would check out Lions Head beach where all the penguins hang out.
All of the details are just below, so have a great time and get booking! :)
- Cheap Cape Town Flights: Get Return Flights to Cape Town During South African Summer for just £400
- Provider: Skyscanner
- Travel period: January – February 2019
- Sample Dates:
- 14/01/2019 – 22/01/2019 for £400
- 11/01/2019 – 19/01/2019 for £400
- 25/01/2019 – 02/02/2019 for £400
- Length of stay: Various Lengths
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomas Cook
- Destination Airport: Cape Town
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: only £400 per person