Don’t miss out on these cheap Cape Verde flights! Floating in the middle of the Atlantic sea, it’s almost like a bit of the sahara broke off Africa and made its way there. Boasting excellent beaches, brilliant surfing opportunities and stunning views, you are guaranteed an amazing time.
Cheap Cape Verde Flights
The flight deal I have found you is available through my Flight Fare Finder and flights are operated by Thomson Airways or Thomas Cook for only £168 return. You can fly from either Manchester, London, Bristol or Birmingham to Sal (SID). There are currently many last minute flights – so don’t worry about not finding the one for you!
Find cheap hotel deals
So you have a bit of leeway with where you fly from and how long you want to go for, which is unusual with cheap flights, so definitely make the most of it! Whilst you’re there, you’ll probably need somewhere to stay. To find cheap hotel deals I would recommend using Trivago – they tend to have the best prices and search across all hotel providers – ensuring you get the best deal!
So here you have a really easy way to escape the UK and enjoy a relaxing break on a beautiful island. Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Cape Verde Cheap Flights: Return only £168pp
- Dates: Many dates in February and March 2017 available
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Flights from Bristol for £189 pp
- Flights from Birmingham for £189 pp
- Flights for London for £169pp
- Airline: Thomson Airways / Thomas Cook
- Destination: Cape Verde, Sal
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on Trivago
- Check out the hotel ratings on TripAdvisor
- Entry: valid passport necessary
- Price: from only £168 per person