Don’t miss out on these crazy cheap Cape Verde flights! Floating in the middle of the Atlantic sea, it’s almost like a bit of the sahara broke off Africa and made its way there. Boasting excellent beaches, brilliant surfing opportunities and stunning views, you are guaranteed an amazing time.
Cheap Cape Verde Flights
The flight deal I have found you is available through my Flight Fare Finder and flights are operated by Thomas Cook Airlines (at time of publication) from only £198 return. You can fly from many UK airports to Sal (SID). There are many dates available – so don’t worry about not finding the one for you! There are many dates in January, February and March 2018 so adjust the options as needed. Hop over for a short 7 night break or stay up to a month, you have best choices :)
Find cheap hotel deals
So you have a bit of leeway with where you fly from and how long you want to go for, which is unusual with cheap flights, so definitely make the most of it! Whilst you’re there, you’ll probably need somewhere to stay. To find cheap hotel deals I would recommend using Travel Supermarket– they tend to have the best prices and search across all hotel providers – ensuring you get the best deal!
So here you have a really easy way to escape the UK and enjoy a relaxing break on a beautiful island. Don’t miss this opportunity!
I found this deal on Flight Fare Finder!
- Cape Verde Cheap Flights: Return from only £197 pp
- Dates: January / February / March 2018
- Airport of departure: Birmingham and Manchester
- alternative: adjust the search details as needed there are certain other dates available
- example dates:
- Manchester 23 February – 2 March 2018 (£197 pp)
- Birmingham 25 January – 1 February 2018 (£198 pp)
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Destination: Cape Verde, Sal
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on Travel Supermarket
- Check out the hotel ratings on TripAdvisor
- Entry: valid passport necessary
- Price: from only £197 per person