Don’t miss out on these crazy cheap Cape Verde flights! Floating in the middle of the Atlantic sea, it’s almost like a bit of the sahara broke off Africa and made its way there. Boasting excellent beaches, brilliant surfing opportunities and stunning views, you are guaranteed an amazing time.
Cheap Cape Verde Flights
The flight deal I have found you is available through my Flight Fare Finder and flights are operated by Thomson Airways from only £146 return. You can fly from many UK airports to Sal (SID). There are currently many last minute flights – so don’t worry about not finding the one for you! There are many dates in April and May 2017 so adjust the options as needed. Hop over for a short 7 night break or stay up to a month, you have best choices :)
Find cheap hotel deals
So you have a bit of leeway with where you fly from and how long you want to go for, which is unusual with cheap flights, so definitely make the most of it! Whilst you’re there, you’ll probably need somewhere to stay. To find cheap hotel deals I would recommend using Trivago – they tend to have the best prices and search across all hotel providers – ensuring you get the best deal!
So here you have a really easy way to escape the UK and enjoy a relaxing break on a beautiful island. Don’t miss this opportunity!
I found this deal on Flight Fare Finder!
- Cape Verde Cheap Flights: Return from only £146pp
- Dates: April / May 2017
- Airport of departure: many UK airports
- alternative: adjust the search details as needed there are certain other dates available
- example dates:
- Manchester 18 April – 11 May (£146pp)
- Birmingham 14 – 28 April 217 (£189pp)
- Glasgow 20 – 27 April 2017 (£189pp)
- Bristol 28 April – 12 May 2017 (£190pp)
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Destination: Cape Verde, Sal
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on Trivago
- Check out the hotel ratings on TripAdvisor
- Entry: valid passport necessary
- Price: from only £146 per person