I’ve found flights to a new and exotic location on Flight Finder. The Gambia is a small West African coastal nation with its namesake river flowing through it along with gorgeous beaches. These flights depart in November and December where the temperature will be between 25-30 degrees! Read on to find out more.
Cheap Gambia Flights
This country may be on the small side, but it’s incredibly diverse! The capital Banjul is host to beach resorts where you could relax the entire holiday if you so wish. However, I’d really recommend taking a visit to the Kiang West National Park and Bao Bolong Wetland Reserve. You can see a whole assortment of exotic animals in their natural habitats such as Monkeys, Leopards, Hyenas, and even Hippos! I’ve also included links below that will let you book accommodation on your trip. I hope you enjoy your trip!
- Cheap Gambia Flights – Direct Flights to Gorgeous West African Coast Country from Manchester from £177
- Provider: Flight Finder
- Travel dates:
- Length of stay: 7-8 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook
- Destination Airport: Banjul, Gambia
- Price: only £177 per person