These incredibly cheap Hawaii flights are simply amazing! I almost fell off my yoga mat when I saw them :D You will be able to create your very own super holiday in Hawaii with return flights for only £361 per person! Prices like these change pretty quickly, so make sure to bag these flights while they’re still available. Here are the details!
Incredibly Cheap Hawaii Flights
You can book these Hawaii Flights through Momondo! Flights depart from Edinburgh on 24th October 2017 for about 2 weeks in amazing Hawaii! Don’t miss out on these flights, because offers like this one tend to change quickly and I really don’t want you to miss out.
Find cheap Hotel Deals
I suggest you to have a look at great value hotel deals here on travelsupermarket.com or booking.com .You are free to choose from many hotels in Hawaii, just think about your favourite place to stay and pick the one that takes your fancy. Create your own amazing Hawaiian holiday! But before booking your hotel I recommend you to check out its ratings on TripAdvisor, just to avoid disappointment and to make sure that the hotel is worth your money – a great tool when tailoring your own holiday.
Benefit from these amazingly cheap Hawaii flights and look forward to your holiday in paradise! Enjoy your time! :)
FYI: you need a passport that is valid for at least six months to enter Hawaii, and you also need a visa. Should you need further info, check gov.uk.
- Cheap Hawaii Flights: Return Flights from Edinburgh only £361pp!
- Provider: Book this deal with Momondo
- Travel dates: 24 October – 7 November 2017
- Alternative dates available at this price:
12 – 26 September 2017
28 September -10 October 2017
21 November – 05 December 2017
30 November – 14 December 2017
05 – 24 January 2018
23 January -15 February 2018
16 February -03 March 2018
08 – 21 May 2018
- Travel duration: approximately 2 weeks
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Multiple Airlines
- Destination: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on travelsupermarket or booking.com
- Check out the hotel ratings on TripAdvisor
- Entry: valid passport and visa. Further info on gov.uk
- Price: only £361 per person